Sunday, April 29, 2007

The few days of fun


All the stuff Rebecca, Annie, and Mark had stockpiled in their car. They were getting things packed back up.



They fed me at Wheatfields which has awesome bread and sandwiches! Turkey, provolone and green apple on a baguette for the win!





They were finally heading out during some kind of crazy weather--you can see the storm in the background.




Joel who lives upstairs. He's quite funny and smart. He's two and has been able to read a little since he was like one. Woo!



Marisol cooked for me before the party in my apartment. Bryan was haunting the place



These are my upstairs neighbors who Joel belongs to.



Aisulu doesn't like me, so she tries to make awful pictures and fails!



Kuanysh is jumping on the trampoline. Something not so many international students have done.



They were playing volleyball in a circle I guess. It happens sometimes....



Subi the Uyghur. Not much of a viking though...



aout eating bread



Yay for Kirk. Don't see him enough anymore!



Zarina and Rachel playing the Wii. It was great to see Zarina boxing!

No comments: