The Gentleman's Magazine, Volume 265
In an effort to get back into reading classics and renew my Latin reading, I want to investigate the claims of Hamilton in his language learning method by trying them myself.
Here are various resources and commentaries I have found about this style of interlinear translation.
- (1896) "The 'Hamiltonian System' of Education." --The Gentleman's Magazine Vol 265
- The New Old Way of Learning Languages
- Jacopo Facciolati -- A History of Classical Scholarship ...: From the revival of learning to the ...
César Chesneau Dumarsais
Ahn and Ollendorff?
- Æsop's fables, as romanized by Phædrus
- John Taylor and Locke’s Classical System
- An essay on a system of classical instruction: combining the methods of Locke, Milton, Ascham, and Colet: the whole series being designed to exhibit a restoration of the primitive mode of scholastic tuition in England, disembarrassed of its modern abuses
- Books about His Publishing:
- Edmund Blunden (1936)
- Tim Chilcott (1972)