Monday, June 4, 2007

phew

Well, it's been a crazy busy week so far, and I have now come across some trouble that may ruin some of my plans for the summer. Apparently, the police don't like my visa. They want me to pay $60 to change it. It goes against what the Chinese embassy says, so when I go tomorrow, if they make me do that, I will start to raise a fuss with the American embassy. I am supposed to have a business (F) visa if I study less than 6 months, and a student (X) visa if I study more than 6 months. Since I am here for less than 3 months, I should have an F visa which I do. This is obnoxious. If I change visas, I will not be able to go to Kazakhstan. Please keep it in mind.

I'm pretty tired from studying. Learning language is hard all the time. Here are some pictures from the last week:

http://picasaweb.google.com/kealist24601

Hope you all are doing well! I am.

No comments: